EDUCATE YOURSELF. TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH
Medical Marijuana Health Benefits
The use of Medical Marijuana has incredible health benefits when used properly and in the right amounts. This medicinal plant has been around for more then a 100 years treating many different symptoms and dis-eases.
- Cannabis Can be used to treat Glaucoma, according to the National Eye Institute Cannabis relieves the pressure in the eye hindering the pressure created by Glaucoma
- Cannabis can increase lung capacity according to the study published in the American Medical Association in 2012 Marijuana showed that it increases lung capacity and repairs damage from lungs that have been smoking tobacco.
- Can prevent epileptic seizures from the research published in 2003 the studies showed how THC controls seizures by binding to the brain cells responsible for controlling excitability and regulating relaxation.
- THC also decreases symptoms from a severe seizure disorder known as Dravet's Syndrome, the doctor who recommends this treatment uses high CBD strains that interact with the brain cells to quiet the excessive activity in the brain that causes those particular seizures.
- A chemical found in Cannabis helps stop cancer from spreading, it stops cancer from spreading by turning off the gene called ID-1. Studies show during a breast cancer study that when treated with high levels of CBD the ID-1 cells were not as aggressive and the healthy cells allowed to multiply.
- Cannabis may decrease anxiety when used in LOW doses but when used in HIGH doses it may create anxiety, so levels of intake must be watched carefully when treating for anxiety.
- Manu Medical Marijuana users claim that the drug helps to decrease pain and suppress nausea which it's often used to help with the effects of chemotherapy.
- THC has been shown to slow down the progression of Alzheimer's disease, a study done in 2006 showed that the active chemical in Marijuana slows the formation of amyloid plaques by blocking the enzyme in the brain that makes them. These plaques are what kills the brain cells and cause Alzheimer's.
- Cannabis eases the pain of Multiple Sclerosis, many of the patients in the studies have had no ease in pain from anything but cannabis. After smoking for a few days straight many patients feel much less pain from the MS spasms.
- Other types of Muscle spasms are helped with the use of Cannabis as well, like myoclonus diaphragmatic flutter which is a spasm in the diaphragm and has been yet to be successfully treated with any other prescription drug other then Cannabis. Cannabis relaxes the muscles and allows the person to breathe and function with out interruption from their diaphragm spasms.
- Cannabis will lesson side effects from the treatment of Hepatitis C and increases treatment effectiveness. The treatment for Hep C is very harsh and leaves most patients with nasty side effects to the point where they can't stand to finish the treatment, but with the use of Cannabis they are able to lesson the side effects and finish their treatment while also increasing the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Cannabis treats inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn's and ulcerative colitis, it was found that the THC and CBD interact with the gut function and immune responses, THC-like compounds made by the body increase the permeability of the intestines, allowing bacteria in. The plant-derived cannabinoids in marijuana block these body-cannabinoids, preventing this permeability and making the intestinal cells bond together tighter.
- Cannabis relieves arthritis discomfort by reducing inflammation and increasing the ability to sleep so the body can rejuvenate and heal itself.
- It can keep you skinny and have a higher metabolism, research shows that cannabis users are skinnier than the average person and have healthier metabolism and reaction to sugars, even though they do end up eating more calories because of the munchies.
- Cannabis improves symptoms from Lupus an auto immune disorder. Some chemicals in marijuana seem to have a calming effect on the immune system, which may be how it helps deal with symptoms of Lupus. The rest of the positive impact of the marijuana is probably from the effects on pain and nausea.
- Cannabis spurs creativity in the brain. One study tested participants on their ability to come up with different words related to a concept, and found that using cannabis allowed people to come up with a greater range of related concepts, seeming "to make the brain better at detecting those remote associations that lead to radically new ideas," according to wired. Other researchers have found that some participants improve their "verbal fluency," their ability to come up with different words, while using marijuana. Part of this increased creative ability may come from the release of dopamine in the brain, lessening inhibitions and allowing people to feel more relaxed, giving the brain the ability to perceive things differently.
- May help cure Crohn's disease from a recent study in Israel showed that 10 out of 11 patients had reduced symptoms from Cannabis and 5 were cured completely.
- Cannabis soothes tremors for people with Parkinson's disease, the study showed that people who smoked cannabis had a significant reduction in painful tremors and increased ability to sleep, while also improving the fine motor skills fo the patients.
- Cannabis helps PTSD by Naturally occurring cannabinoids, similar to THC, help regulate the system that causes fear and anxiety in the body and brain.
- Cannabis protects the brain after a stroke by reducing the size of the area caused by the stroke, other studies also showed that cannabis helps the brain after other brain injuries like a concussion.
- Studies have also showed that Cannabis can actually help heal the brain after a concussion or trauma to the head by lessoning the bruise to the brain and helping to heal mechanisms after a traumatic brain injury.
- Cannabis can help eliminate nightmares, This is a complicated one, because it involves effects that can be both positive and negative. Marijuana disturbs sleep cycles by interrupting the later stages of REM sleep. In the long run, this could be a problem for frequent users. However, for people suffering from serious nightmares, especially those associated with PTSD, this can be helpful.
- Cannabis reduces the pain and nausea from chemo and stimulates the appetite allowing the patients to bypass complications from the chemo and keep boosting their immune system.
- Cannabis can help people who are trying to cut back from drinking alcohol, Disorders like alcoholism involve disruptions in the endocannabinoid system. Because of that, some people think cannabis might help patients struggling with those disorders.
EDUCATION IS EMPOWERMENT
The documents below are entirely dedicated to supplying you with the worksheets you need to get clear on your health goals, keep documentation on YOUR White Fox Medicinals™️ experince and grow as a person so that you can begin to give back to this world. The following are downloadable PDF worksheets I encourage you to print, fill out and sit with with the intention of growing and evolving into a state of abundance, vitality and awareness. The more information you have the more empowered you will become.
I have provided you with a health goal worksheet, link is through the above button. This worksheet will allow you to get clear on your health goals, while guiding you through the unique process of programming your subconscious mind. This is a very powerful process and the first step towards empowering you to reclaim your health. You are the only one who knows what your body, mind and soul truly needs so learning how to hone in on what you want will allow you to take the first step in reclaiming your health and creating the life you want to live.
The above worksheet is designed to tune you into how you see your current state of health and how you ‘think’ about the healing journey. Once we know where your starting point is, it will be much easier to guide you into a pathway that takes you to your end goal. So let’s get started! You have nothing to loose by trying this worksheet, and many things to gain!
If you have any questions or want to inquire about our online guidance we offer please submit your message in the form below and someone from our White Fox Medicinals™️ team will get back to you!